Enjoy Your Free Southwest Ireland eBook
Our Southwest Ireland Ebook is full of information about unique places to go and things to do in Ireland you probably won’t hear about in most travel guides. Written the editors on our sister site, ireland-fun-facts.com, its offered free to you as a thanks for using The Irish Letter.
- Tips On Irish Sweater Shopping – A professional tour guide give advice on finding great deals on wool sweaters, including Aran Islanders.
- Loop Head – This “secret peninsula” is close to Shannon Airport, but it feels a million miles away..
- A Dingle Farmhouse Favorite – Slea Head B&B has amazing scenery and a family atmospheres.
- A Dining Classic – County Corks Ballmaloe House is different from just about any restaurant youve ever visited, with a completely new menu every day.
- Queenstown No More Cobh is a pleasant, colorful spot outside Cork. But its had a tough history with the sea.